Founded in 1964, the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants (AAA-CPA) is the only association in the nation whose members are comprised of professionals dually qualified as both attorneys and certified public accountants.
AAA-CPA aims at protecting the rights of those dually qualified to practice as they see fit, be it law, accounting, or both.? AAA-CPA offers an array of products and services to help members succeed in their practice such as; networking and referral opportunities; national, chapter, and regional meetings; and continuing education credit.
There are the following membership types for AAA-CPA:
- Regular Membership: Those persons qualified for regular membership shall include any person who is qualified as a certified public accountant or as an attorney at law in any political subdivision of the United States.
- Associate Membership: Those persons qualified for associate membership shall include any person qualified as a certified public accountant or as an attorney, and is pursuing the study of or qualifications for the other discipline with the goal of obtaining dual qualification. ?Associate members shall have the right to attend meetings but not have the right to vote.
- International Associate: Those persons qualified for international associate membership are those who have qualified as the equivalent of a CPA and an attorney in the jurisdiction of any foreign country.
- Student Membership: Those persons qualified for student membership shall include any person pursuing the study of or qualifications to become a Certified Public Accountant or an Attorney and who is interested in attaining dual qualification as an attorney and a CPA. Student members shall have the right to attend meetings but not have the right to vote.
- Life Membership: Offers all the benefits of regular membership.
3921 Old Lee Highway,
Suite #71A,Fairfax, VA 22030,
Phone: 888-ATTY-CPA (888-288-9272), 703-352-8064
Fax: 888-272-2889, 703-352-8073